Feinmann created a gorgeous master bathroom in this Queen Anne-style house. We accomplished this by reconfiguring the layout and integrating elements that retain the home’s original charm, character, and integrity.
The original bathroom area had the following issues:
- The layout was disconnected and dysfunctional. It consisted of two separate spaces that did not deliver cohesive livability.
- The space included little storage space. For instance, two sinks had no countertops or areas to store toiletries.
- The bathroom had many inconvenient features. Such elements were a steam heater that took up vital space, a tiny shower that was not enjoyable to use, and a clawfoot tub that did not work. In addition, there was a second room with a jacuzzi tub, which blocked the natural light from entering.
- The plumbing was complex, consisting of lead pipes burrowed throughout the framing.
Feinmann designed and built a new master bathroom for this Queen-Ann-style home. To begin, we completely gutted and reconfigured the surrounding spaces to deliver an elegant layout. One of these changes involved moving the bathroom entry by 19 inches to make space for a large vanity and custom built-ins. This repositioning also created more room in the outside hallway. In addition, we added closet space and eight new windows to provide an entire wall of natural light. Feinmann also focused on blending traditional and contemporary elements to give it a transitional look. For instance, we installed shaker-style cabinetry and seating and used white marble and blue-gloss mosaic tiles in the shower.
Learn how we renovated the gorgeous master bathroom in this Queen Anne-style home and kept its original charm.
- 2022 NARI 2022 Regional Coty Award – Best Residential Bath for < $100,000
- 2021 PRISM Award BRAGB – Silver Best Bathroom Remodel > $125k
Absolutely fantastic service and communication. Feinmann was excellent, a pleasure to work with, and our designer was fantastic!